More Than Just Storage: A Complete Moving Solution! (951) 926-6262

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you rent space month-to-month or do I have to sign a lease?

Our rental agreements are month-to-month agreements – no long-term lease is required.

Do I need to give you notice when I move out?

Yes. 10 days notice is required for move-out. Then just remove your lock, sweep out the unit and let us know when you have vacated your unit so you do not incur unnecessary charges.

When can I access my storage unit?

Our gate access hours are 7 AM – 9 PM 365 days a year

What’s the difference between access hours and office hours?

During access hours, you can use your gate code to access your storage unit. During office hours, your Property Staff is available to provide in-person customer service (like answering questions, selling supplies, accepting rental payments and so on).

If I rent a storage unit from you, can my spouse, kids or friend have access, too?

When you rent from us you can allow access for other people you specify (or restrict access only to yourself).

If I lose my Gate Code card, what do I do?

Visit the Property Staff for assistance during regular business hours they can assist you with this.

Do you require insurance on my stored goods?

You are responsible for the things you are storing and insurance for your stored belongings is also your responsibility. We will provide you with information on a 3rd party insurance carrier that you may use. You may be covered under an insurance policy you already have. Check with your insurance agent to be sure.

What kind of documentation do I need to provide to rent a storage unit?

You will need to provide a valid, government-issued form of identification (e.g., driver’s license, state ID or passport).

What kind of documentation do I need to provide to rent a space for a car, RV or boat?

You will need to provide a valid, government-issued form of identification (e.g., driver’s license, state ID or passport) and current proof of registration and proof of insurance.

Do you have handcarts or dollies I can use at your facilities?

Yes. You’re welcome to use our complimentary hand carts while you’re at Menifee Ranch Self Storage. Ask the office staff and they can help you with this.

Supplies FAQs

If I do not rent storage, can I still purchase storage and moving supplies?

Yes. Menifee Ranch Self Storage does sell top-quality moving and storage supplies like boxes, tape, protective wrap, furniture covers, dish-packs, glass-packs and more. You don’t need to be a storage customer to buy supplies.

Billing FAQs

How do I pay my bill?

Menifee Ranch Self Storage offers several convenient ways to pay:

Choose AutoPay.
Contact our office and we can enroll you on monthly auto pay.
We’ll automatically debit your bank account or charge your VISA®, MasterCard®, credit card for your monthly bills.

Pay online at
Register online at – then make online payments from your bank account debit card with a VISA®, MasterCard® or Discover®  logo or VISA®, MasterCard® or Discover® credit card.

Pay by mail.
Mail your payment to Menifee Ranch Self Storage at 30125 US  Highway 74, Homeland, CA 92548. Please include your storage unit number on your check or money order.

Pay in person at the office with cash (no $100 bills), check or credit card.

Pay by telephone.
Call us at 951-926-6262. You can pay by VISA, MasterCard, Discover credit card.